|Warm food, warm fingers, warm belly.|
|Hostesses by the fire.|
|No risk of going back home hungry.|
|Small sausages for small children.|
|Veggies & cheese, a wonderful combination.|
|Breakfast barbecue fare.|
|Chocolate bananas are always a hit!|
The tenants' committee not only organizes these barbecues, but also enables anyone living in the eastern student village - yes, including you, if you live here - to organize a BBQ to his/her taste. It's simple:
- pick a time and place (there are at least half a dozen BBQ sites in the village; we haven't explored all yet).
- post an ad at least one week prior to the event in the notice boards or FB to announce the event - all inhabitants must have a chance to participate!
- buy anything you like for max. 30 euros (alcohol-free, though!)
- light the fire and take care of the event, including extinguishing the fire at the end.
- keep a list of participants.
- bring your receipt and the list of participants to TYS and the sum you paid will be returned to your bank account.
This is as close to a free lunch as one can get =). Enjoy!